Compilation of my monthly snapshots on Instagram from 2019
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @ShahzadSheikh #BrownCarGuy
- Full reset for 2019
- Back home in London
- New beginnings
- Weather shock!
- Memories – lots of Toyotas somehow
- Live on Patreon – support me there!
- Classic Car Show in London
- Meeting up with old friends
- Making new friends
- Celeb – Edd China formerly of Wheeler Dealers!
- What’s that white stuff? Snow?!
- Getting to know London again
- Elementary my dear Sheikh!
- Looking back, looking forward
- My first ever car review? (Bottom right)
- TikTokking with my crazy daughter
- First UK car review video this year – Kia with Kevin
- First UK press launch – Range Rover Evoque
- I’m a superhero to my daughter
- Mum’s birthday
- Exclusive review of David Brown Speedback
- Second UK car launch – SEAT Tarraco
- Celeb – Atif Nawaz, comedian, actor and sports commentator
- Writing for BritishAsiaNews.com & AsianLeader Newspaper (Manchester)
- Meeting old school chum Zaka after, what… 35 years!
- Hanging out with buddy Zahid
- Celeb – renowned motoring writer, Anthony Ffrench-Constant, he was terrified of me!
- London Motor Show
- Finally met long-time online friends Planet Auto
- Celeb – Mike Brewer (actually the second time I met him)
- Hanging out with the world’s greatest female motoring journalists
- Writing for The National Newspaper in Abu Dhabi
- Covering events for BritishAsiaNews.com
- Celeb – Danny Lambo?
- London Concours in Islington – grew up there, went for a walk down memory lane
- Filmed at Concours with Planet Auto
- Meeting old friends
- Met Royalty… well he had a crown!
- Reviewed the new London Electric Taxi
- Writing for DriveTribe.com
- First UK Press Car for Brown Car Guy – DS7 Crossback
- Belgravia Car Show
- Fell in love with a Lotus Esprit – again
- Celeb – UK Car Influencer Miss Emma Walsh
- Last video I did for Motoring Middle East, finally released – RAM!
- Silverstone Classic with Lex and Alan – great fun!
- Celeb – interviewed Ant Anstead of Wheeler Dealers
- Celeb – car influencer Petrol Ped
- Old school chum, Kalp’s birthday party in the park
- Met up old buddy Mohammed Humaid in Marble Arch
- Camp Jeep press event – epic
- Writing for Wheels Magazine in UAE
- Hanging out in Wembley Park
- Got BrownCarGuy baseball caps!
- Covering two Goan music festivals for BritishAsiaNews.com
- Now member of exclusive Southern Group of Motoring Writers UK
- Attending sensational rain-soaked but wonderful Heritage driving day at Beaulieu
- Drove several great classic cars
- Fell in love with the NSX – again
- Fell in love with the new Civic Type R
- Covered Fuel Fest UK
- Celebs – Tyrese and interviewed Cody Walker (Paul Walker’s brother)
- Drove same BMW M635CSi I did 10 years ago
- Shot it with my dad’s old Yashica 635 film camera for DriveTribe feature
- Stole some of my son’s lunch when he was taking a selfie
- SMMT South Driving day with SGMW and Kevin
- Creating content with Jalpesh and Lakhi Singh for The Big Jalebi (coming 2020)
- Celeb – selfied with legendary ex-Top Gear motoring journo Sue Baker
- Covered UK Concours of Elegance
- Bumped into Dubai-mate Fred Faidhi there
- Junaid starts university in Coventry – Media Production
- Celebs – intrepid adventuring couple – Expedition Earth – at Jeep Event
- Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody press launch in San Francisco
- Great to hang out with some of the old Middle East press colleagues again
- Attended Kia XCeed launch
- Attending WRC Wales with Citroen
- Celebs – Mike Musto, American Muscle Car YouTuber and journo
- Borrowed Civic Type R, third one I drove, utterly besotted with it!
- Lunch with dear friend and mentor Zafar Malik, meeting after over 15 years
- Regent Street Motor show
- Featured awesome Blues Brothers tribute band
- Attended press launch for new British Motor Show
- ‘Drifted’ a BMW with Paul Swift stunt team
- Interview school chum and now motivational speaker Kalpesh for The Big Jalebi
- Reviewed classic Audi ur-Quattro
- Reviewed classic Honda Prelude
- Finally reviewed Suzuki Jimny
- Met up with former colleague, Guy Baker of Used Car Buyer, after more than 15 years, what a delight
- Driving BMWs with Kevin on press drive
- Kia ProCeed on review
- Citroen C5 Aircross on review
- British Elections – Boris wins.
- Wedding Anniversary – love you Wifey!
- More importantly why did no one get a good pic of our wedding car – 1947 Rolls-Royce!
- Happy Christmas or Bah Humbug?
- Compilations of the year and decade on this blog – including My Car of the Decade
- Happy New Year! Welcome 2020.
My 2019 Top Nine!
Top Nine posts on Instagram this year: