- Multi-Media Professional with over three decades proven track record in publishing and content creation
- Experience in Television, Video, Radio, Digital Content, Social Media, Events, Emceeing and Print Media
- Member, Southern Group of Motoring Writers, UK
- From January 2019 I have relocated back to London from Dubai. Presently freelancing and creating content for my own channel – BrownCarGuy.
- Currently contributing to MotorEasy.com, GoClassics.co.uk, The Drivers Union Magazine, FreeCarMag.com, Asian Leader newspaper, The National Abu Dhabi, Motoring Middle East and others.
I’m a multi-media journalist and content creator with more than three decades of practical experience, and a proven track record of success in the areas of print, digital, broadcast, video and TV.
I’m an innovator and early-adopter and bring a unique blend of enthusiasm, passion and dedication to every endeavour I undertake.
With 80% of my career having been devoted to covering Automotive, I most recently hosted The Autocrats, a car show on FOX MENA region TV channels, and co-founded and ran Motoring Middle East, a digital automotive news and reviews media outlet.
I co-presented a weekly automotive show on Dubai Eye Radio, the UAE’s leading talk radio station. I’ve also run and hosted live events, including a daily panel show at the last two editions of the Dubai International Motor Show.
Prior to this I was Editor of the Middle East edition of CAR Magazine, was News Editor at UK-based Automotive Research Firm JATO Dynamics, was Deputy Editor during the reinvention of Used Car Buyer magazine in 2004 and Editor of Parkers.co.uk website in 1999 which I launched.
British-born, after more than a decade in Dubai, I relocated back home to London at the beginning of 2019 from Dubai. Presently freelancing and creating content for my own channel – BrownCarGuy and contributing to MotorEasy.com, GoClassics.co.uk, The Drivers Union Magazine, FreeCarMag.com, Asian Leader newspaper, The National Abu Dhabi, Motoring Middle East and others.